Humic Acid is made from Leonardite or lignite in powder and granular form. Especially, it has high molecule weight, soluble in the alkaline solution not soluble in water and acid media.
Humic acids are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and fresh waters.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Organic Matter(dry basis)||85.0%min||85%min||80.0%min||80%min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||60.0%min||60%min||50.0%min||50%min|
|Particle size /mesh||60mesh||2-4mm||60mesh||2-4mm|
|Granule Radial Load||0||12N||0||12N|
- First and foremost, Humic Acids regulate the PH of the soil and increase soil fertility. Fundamentally, the optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0. For this reason, it is considered as a direct function to balance the pH and then also make soil pH suitable for plant growth.
- Secondly, it could largely stabilize nitrogen storage and slow-release, P is a release from AL +in soil, also another microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants. Similarly, the beneficial fungi are active to produce different kind enzymes to help to create a crumbling structure to increase macroelements, microelements binding capacity, and water holding capacity.
- Thirdly, directly enhance soil structure by creating a good environment for microbial mas living environment. Of course, these microbial mas productions will also help to improve soil structure. Especially, support the development of some factors such as chlorophyll, sugars, amino acids in plants as well as aid in photosynthesis.
- Next, promote seed germination in a short time. More specific boost harvest and fruit quality. In Fact, HA maximizes macro and microelements absorption like nitrogen, then slowly release. Accordingly, Phosphate will greatly be released from Fe3+ and Al3+ from the soil.
- As to microelements, HA will chelate them into plant adaptable form and then optimize their absorption additionally, also improves soil structure will nourish beneficial micro fungus which will help to increase soil fertility as well as water holding capacity.
- Moreover, HA enhances cell assimilation as well as increases the plant’s sugar and vitamin content so that the quality of their seeds will also be increased.
- Last but not least, increase plants’ capability to counter stress and disease. Furthermore, it can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open, close on the leaves as well as promote metabolism. In sum, it also increases the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
4. HOW TO USE
- Base Fertilizer
- Field Crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season.
- Fruit Trees, 1-2kgs per plant.
- Vegetables, 1-2kg/m3.
- Mix Additive: 30-60kgs per ton of composite. (suggested mix use with Urea and MAP/ DAP)\.
- Woven Bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight
- Providing based on to customer’s requirements.