Super Potassium Humate powder or flake is refined potassium humate , has higher humic acid content. Completely soluble in water, in the form of powder and flake. Usually used for drip irrigation and spray in agriculture.
2. MAIN SPECIFICATION
|Appearance||Black Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||10.0% min||10.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% min||15.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min||70.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
- It can increase soil fertility. It contains a lot of functional groups capable of ion-exchange reactions. Therefore, the soil’s ion-exchange capacity dramatically increases in their presence. Humates in the soil are a treasury where nutrients are stored and supplied to the plants when needed.
- Helps to increase production yields, decrease production costs, but to produce a new high-quality product, are conducive to a direct increase in the yield capacity of most agricultural crops.
- Increase the quality and taste of fruits or vegetables. We can see that an increase in the vitamin and sugar content takes place in the presence of the humates, and it determines taste and goodness.
- The protective effect of humates develops in the following directions, Protection from radioactive irradiation and its consequences. Protection from harmful admixtures in the atmosphere, soil, and subsoil waters in technogenic districts. Protection from the consequences of pesticides and other chemicals used in agriculture.Protection from unfavorable environmental factors in zones of risky agriculture.A decrease in the content of the nitrates that form when nitrogen fertilizer is used.
- Improve the soil structure, when humates enter the soil, they form potassium and magnesium humates that bond mechanical element of the soil and act as organo-mineral bridges between aggregates. Thirdly, one of the important qualities of humates is their ion-exchange activity. It ensures humates’ ability to regulate the process of transformation of mineral nutrients in the soil-plant system. Fourthly, humate treatment increases the water saturation of the soil.
4. HOW TO USE
- Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 5kgs of potassium humate per 100kgs of Urea.
- Soil irrigation:5-8kgs/ha/time
- Also, it depends on the soil condition.
- Before transferring to a drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolving this humate in a small tank and filtering.
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirement