Super Sodium Humate is in both flake and powder form, Humic acid more than 70%,100% water solubility. Mostly used in pollution water to remove toxic metals, mud adjuster in oil drilling, additives for feed.
II. MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
Humic Acid(dry basis)
1.Used as a binder for coke, coal, other metal powder.
2. Feed Additives can absorb toxins and heavy metals from protein, stabilize intestinal flora and enhance animal growth to stimulate the immune system.
- Provide necessary sodium which is an inorganic electrolyte for animal health and needs to maintain a good level. Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastrointestinal tract, which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb the toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage, thus remove them out of the body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects, the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
3. Use as a water cleaning agent, the industrial pollution river, lake, or ocean.
IV. HOW TO USE
- Feed additive: Chickens, geese, ducks, and turkeys, mix 0.2-0.4% sodium humate per kilo of feed.
- Industrial use: according to the specific working condition.
- If for agriculture application, we suggest Potassium Humate.
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
- Jumbo bags with bottom dischargeable.
- It could also provide according to the customer’s requirements.