Skip to content
- Product Name: Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer
- The implementation standard is NY525-2012
- Main indicators: Humic Acid ≥ 45%, NPK ≥ 5%
- Other Active Ingredients: Medium and Trace Elements
- Product Specifications: 25kg
- Effectively solve the phenomenon of fertility decline and de-fertilization in the middle and late stages of crops. This purifies make the effect of fertilizer is more durable and the fertilizer utilization rate is improved.
- Water retention and drought resistance, increase ground temperature, enhance plant resistance.
- Reduce pests and diseases, promote early maturity, reduce heavy metal ions in soils.
- Absorb crops, slow down phytotoxicity and improve fruit yield and quality.
- Accelerate growth, promote growth and development, prevent falling flowers, fruit cracking, fruit shrinkage.
- Improve product quality, and improve crop resistance to disease, insects, drought, mites, cold, salt, and alkali.
- Improve soil repair, prevent soil compaction, and increase soil water retention.
3. HOW TO USE
- For Fruit Trees, 100-120 kg per mu.
- For Leafy Vegetables, the amount of 80 kg per mu as the base fertilizer.
- Root Vegetables, 100-120 kg per acre.
- For Beans, 60-80 kg per acre.
- For Melons and Fruits: 100-120 kg per acre.
- Economic Crops, 100 kg per mu.
- For Grain, 40-120 kg per acre.
- It is recommended to use the base fertilizer.
- It does not contain any animal waste, antibiotics, urban sludge components.
- Loose soil and increase pellet structure
- Strengthen soil fertility and fertilization capacity
- Suppress soil diseases
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements