Skip to content
- Product Name: Carbon Guardian
- The Implementation Standard is NY525-2012
- Main Indicators: Organic Matter ≥ 45%, NPK ≥ 5%
- Other Active Ingredients: Humic Acid, Yellow Humic Acid, Medium and Trace Elements
- Product Specifications: 25kg
- Insect and insect repellent, reduce heavy and dry obstacles and inhibit soil pests and diseases.
- Repair the soil, improve the knot, improve the fertility, and resist the heavy sputum.
- Promote root development, increase fertilizer absorption rate, improve fertilizer utilization rate, alleviate pollution of heavy metal ions in the soil, and slow down phytotoxicity.
- Promote the reproduction of microbial communities in the soil, which in turn promotes the improvement of soil structure.
- Improve crop disease resistance and resilience, increase yield and improve quality.
3. HOW TO USE
- The use of Carbon Guardian is based on the combination of soil disease and pest level with base fertilizer and top dressing.
- For Fruit Trees, Strawberries
- Serious damage: 2 bags of carbon square guards, 1 bag of base fertilizer, 3 bags of top dressing;
- Lighter Damage: 1 bag of carbon square guards, 2 bags of base fertilizer, 3 bags of top dressing.
- Food: 1-2 bags per mu.
- Root crops: 2-3 bags per acre.
- Leafy vegetables: 2 bags per acre.
- Solanum: 2-3 bags per acre.
- Beans: 1-2 bags per acre.
- Chinese Herbal Medicines: 3-4 bags per acre.
- It is recommended to combine high carbon base fertilizer and carbon source for top dressing.
- It does not contain any animal waste, antibiotics, municipal sludge components
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements