- Product Name: Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer
The implementation standard is NY525-2012
Main indicators: organic matter ≥ 45%, NPK ≥ 5%
Other active ingredients: yellow humic acid, medium and trace elements
Product specifications: 25kg
Regulate and improve the soil, adjust the pH of the soil, maintain nitrogen and phosphorus, promote roots and roots, enhance photosynthesis of plants, regulate metabolism, and improve plant drought resistance and disease resistance. Improve the quality of crops, allow crops to be listed in advance and extend harvest time.
Humic acid can promote seed germination in a short time, also known as natural rooting powder, which has a good promoting effect on crops such as soaking seeds. Especially for those crops with lower survival rates.
Increase plant resilience, reduce the impact of pests and diseases and droughts and floods on crops. Humic acid can regulate the opening of the stomata of the leaves, reduce the transpiration of water, mobilize the absorption of potassium ions by plants, promote metabolism, promote the intensity of respiration, photosynthesis, promote the activity of plant enzymes, improve the drought resistance of crops, and save water-saving capacity. Increase the plant’s ability to resist drought, cold, and pests and diseases by 30%.
Effects on the fruit. Increase production and improve taste. Humic acid enhances cell growth and helps promote photosynthesis, promotes the growth of crop roots and tubers, and increases the accumulation of sugars, fats, and amino acids in plants. Increase the sugar and vitamin content of crop fruits, sequester heavy metals in the soil, and reduce their absorption by crops.
Effectively solve the problem of insufficient fertilizer in the middle and late period, prolong the fertilizer effect, make the crop lasting, absorb all the nutrients quickly, resist heavy duplication, drought resistance, cold resistance, lodging resistance, and resistance to diseases and insect pests..
3. HOW TO USE
- Drip irrigation, flushing: 1kg per acre, evenly dissolved into the fertilization tank or directly with water. Generally, it is applied in combination with fertilization for 8-10 times in the seedling stage, growth stage, flowering stage and fruiting stage.
- Soaking seeds and roots: directly add water to stir into a 1:500 concentration solution, soak for 3-4 hours. When the temperature is high, the soaking time can be shortened appropriately
- Woven/Kraft bags with line 20kgs or 25kgs net weight
- Jumbo bags with dischargeable open on the bottom, with poly bags inside.
- Providing based on customer’s requirements